RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Mages

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Warrior

War of the Mages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Islűsan nodded. "But how do we do that without more bloodshed? It seems impossible," She said. "And we will surely lose more of our own if we continue the war. But we can't just end it. This is truly a strange predicament." She sighed softly and abruptly turned away from the window.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:54 am

Amarie left the window and sat down again with her face in her hands,she then lifted her head and looked at her friend,"I think we should call a meeting,to everyone,apprentices and healers,we might be able to find a solution somehow.."Amarie suggested.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:26 pm

"Good idea. We should wait until morning, it's too late now," Islűsan said. "I think we should get some sleep now. We have a busy day ahead of us if we're to call a meeting," She added.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:06 pm

((Yay we can name the city..hold up maybe 108Stars has already...than again nope, the weather is good there so hmm name of city... I’ll think on it for a bit longer...))

**The City - Blacksmith's Quarter**

*Mage Dhinil arrives at the Blacksmith's quarter just as the sun sets, plunging this dark and smoky quarter into darkness as this quarter was among the last of have the street lights lit. Dhinil hurries along the cobbled street to the centre of the quarter, where he'll find the workshop of the head smith.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

**Sorceress's Tower**

*As the violence of the storms settles to steady rain, Satoh turns his back and heads back into the tower. Just outside he shakes himself sending the water from his pelt. Now he was only damp instead of drenched. He makes his way towards the sorceress chambers.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Forest**

Uxrut: Fair enough question. I am on my way north, however when this storm struck it’s slowed me down considerably. I had hoped to have reached by destination by sunset, but as it turns out I'm no where near where I was meant to be, and so I'm stuck outside in this weather. And you? What brings you out in this foul weather at this dark hour?

*Uxrut huddles against the tree, which blocks the wind, and hugs her furs close. She did not like this weather one bit.*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:15 am

Amarie looked at Islűsan and nodded,"I'm glad I came before the rain and I express my gratitude to you hospitality my dear friend,"Amarie said,"Oh and where am I sleeping tonight?"she added as she unbuckle her cloak to reveal a long white robe with red lines around the edges.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female
Number of posts : 91

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:35 am

"Good idea, the sky is getting darker," Ezaria said in agreement, looking at the dark cloudy sky above. The cold wind chilled everybody on the street, telling them that the rain would come any soon. At the moment Selena and Ezaria arrived at a small but comfortable inn, it started raining and everybody on the street took shelter hurriedly. Selena waited and looked out at the street through the window while Ezaria reserved for a room.

"Rain..." thought Selena as she watched the water dropping from the sky. "It was also raining on that day..."

"Selena?" Ezaria called Selena. "I've got a room, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
http://misato-dailylife-journal.blogspot.com/
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:42 am

"I have already made up a second cot im ny room. You can sleep there," Islűsan said. "And why would I make you sleep elsewhere in the city when I live here?" She asked, smiling at her friend.

Sadentěr smiled bitterly. "I have nowhere else to go. I left my friends and the one who taught me magic for my own personal gain," He said to her.

Clarisse turned and walked into her chambers. She lit a fire in the fireplace, and dried her cloak over it. Changing into dry clothes, she sat in the chair by the fire and wrote a note at the desk. It contained the terms of surrender for the High Mage and Healer. She summoned a messenger, then waited for Satoh to arrive.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:58 pm

**The City/Shazarade City - Blacksmith's Quarter**

*Mage Dhinil stands outside the central black smith, feeling the heat that comes from the forges that never are put out. A smile on his face he forgets the rain and steps into the forge, taking of his cloak as the heat wave hits him. The master smith recognises him and smiles as he continues to rhythmically beat what he was working on into shape...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sorceress's Tower**

*Satoh enters Clarisse's presence.*

Satoh: Sorceress, as you requested I have news of potential allies. There is news of an othrosian in the major forest, word has it that she'll work for the highest bidder. Our spies also report that the high mage and high healer are together in Shazarade City and that city has seen quite a few people of note enter its gate ahead of the storm. I await more clear information.

*Satoh regards his sorceress before continuing*

Satoh: There is a rumor that a vampire of unknown allegiance can be found in the forest. Their kind could be useful to us.

*Satoh finishes his report.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Forest**

*Uxtrut's eyes narrow as he listens to the bitterness in this stranger’s voice as he speaks.*

Uxrut: Personal gain and survival are all there are. I don't see why your so bitter, such things are something to be proud of...*Uxrut remembering that not all thought like her kind moderates what she was about to say* besides if you don't like it I'm sure your teacher and your friends are right where you left them.

Uxrut: So you know magic...think you start a campfire in this rotten weather...I always knew I should have learnt fundamentals....*she scowls at the sky through the tree canopy, she could feel the cold start to slow her body down even more, if she didn't get warm soon or start moving again she would be shut down by the cold.*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:59 am

Amarie smiled at Islűsan,"Thank you my dear friend,it relieves me when I know I am not sleeping in the inns out there,anyone could have seen my robes.."she said indicating the white robe she was wearing,"I didn't really understand the purpose of wearing these robes...but I heard that it increases our power,it's like a magical tool..."Amarie commented.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:20 am

Selena nodded and followed her cheerful friend to their room upstairs. Each room had five beds in it and they shared same room with other travelers. It seemed they are merchants from faraway city known from their conversation. "Yeah... The rumour about the sorceress is bad for business..." said one of them.

"It isn't just a rumour!" Ezaria hissed as she was annoyed. The merchants couldn't hear them but Selena could. "Nah, they don't know much, don't even bother of it."

Ezaria sat on her bed and Selena went towards the window near Ezaria's bed and saw the rainy sky. "Things are going bad, even the apprentice class like us are sent for mission," said Selena.

"We are lack of people... Many people are killed in the battle," said Ezaria. "But the High Mage and High Healer are---"

"Ssst," Selena put her finger on lips telling Ezaria to stop talking and the girl automatically covered her mouth, "Don't talk about that here. We don't know who is listening," said Selena.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:15 am

Islűsan nodded. "They are almost like a tool. They channel the energy from the gods to us mortals. And lately, with the growing intensity of the sorceress' powers, I have begun to feel my magic wane," She said.

Sadentěr shook his head sadly. "I can't go back to them. They would not accept me back. I suppose I'll just have to live with it," He said. "I'll try to start a fire. The wood may be a little too damp." He walked away, and found several dry pieces of wood. Calling on the god of the red moon, he felt a jolt as the magic flowed through him. Using some of the power, he lit a fire. Giving a murmered thanks to his god as he always did, he went back to Uxrut. "There is a fire over here, where it is dry," He said.

Clarisse nodded. "If she comes this way, offer as much as needed for her. As for the High Mage and High Healer, it works out for me. I have made out a letter of the terms of surrender for them. I have sent for a messenger already. The vampire is what I am really interested in. I believe that he left the High Mage, actually. I felt power from the red god just a moment ago from the general direction of where he was supposedly spotted. Bring him here. We will use him as ransom," She said.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:16 pm

"Yes I have to agree,though my powers are not affected as much as yours but it is sure that the tide of change has arrived therefore we must devised a method to change the flow of the tide,"said Amarie,"However,"she started again,"It's time for us to discard our worries and let ourselves relax and then maybe we could find a solution,"
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:53 am

Islűsan nodded her agreement. "Yes, you're right," She said. She put the fire out and led Amarie to her room. She sat on her cot and pulled her robes off, prefering not to sleep in them.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Amarie smiled at her friend as she followed Islűsan to the room,she had sat down on the extra cot,"Thanks for the accommodation,"Amarie repeated as she undid her sash and took off her robes,she was wearing a more sensible clothing beneath it as she lay down on the cot.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Islűsan smiled in the darkness as she lay down. "Not a problem, my friend," She said. She lay back and closed her eyes. The rain began to lighten, and then ceased altogether. Islűsan fell into sleep's waiting arms instantly.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:09 am

Amarie smiled in the darkness and listened to the sound of the ceasing rain as it rock her to sleep,slowly her eyes closed and she fell into a comfortable sleep though it was punctured by constant rushing of voices suggesting something.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:59 pm

*With a nod of approval, Dhinil assists the master black smith. In harmony and completely content in their work the two beat the red hot metal into the graceful shapes with perfect balance that is the mark of true masters of the craft. There would be time to talk after their creations had come to life under their knowing hands.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sorceress's Tower**

Satoh: Then an offer will be made to this Othrosian, I have heard that they become bored easily so I will ensure that there is plenty of entertainment for such a one. *Satoh smiles a cold smile as he sees in his mind plenty of ideas to keep the Othrosian entertained while in the employ of the sorceress.*

Satoh: Why bother with surrender? Why not wipe those weak fools of the face of the earth and bath in their blood, least in this way they'll have served some purpose. *Satoh spits, his venom for such people evident in his manner.*

Satoh: And what condition do you want this red moon vampire in when I deliver him to you? *Satoh relishes the chance to bring a victim before the sorceress, true he'd though that perhaps the vampire could serve as an ally, but it didn't really bother him if he wasn't.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Forest**

Uxrut: Make them *is her response to Sadentěr's mention of not being wanted back.* Or become so useful they can't do without you. *She suggests*.

Uxrut: Ah you are a marvel...*She wastes no time going over to the fire to stand by it, she observes that the rain has ceased and she smiles.*

Uxrut: My day improves...tell me, where can I find a fire stone or artifacts that generate heat in this dismal place? *She refers to the wet forest and any other place that sees regular weather patterns.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Clarisse smiled. "If they surrender, I have a better opportunity to torture them than if they were dead. If they're alive, they will be forced to watch my triumph over them. As for the vampire," Her smile widened, "Whatever condition it takes to bring him to me."

Sadentěr stood up. "Wait right here," He said. He walked toward where there were stones, and he called upon the red moon god once more, placing a charm to heat when the user willed it. He gave thanks, and he walked back over to Uxrut. "Here, take this," He said, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:07 am

The rain continued for hours. There were only some people walking on the street outside, under their umbrella or raincoat. "Seems it won't stop anytime soon," Selena told Ezaria who was reading a book about "Learning Healing Magic".

"Hmm," Ezaria only murmured as the answer.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:39 am

*Finishing their work for the evening, Dhinil and the master smith leave the smithing quarter of the city, and unheedful of the rain and set out to the closest inn or a good mug or two of ale. There the two planned discuss the upcoming projects and Dhinil's arrival in Shazarade City.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sorceress's Tower**

*Satoh shows his fangs as he smiles his pleasure at the sorceress's words. Then without further delay, he picks up his weapons and traveling gear and leaves the tower heading straight for the forest in question where the vampire that Clarisse wanted was currently located and the Othrosian was last seen entering. Interesting that both would be located in the same forest.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Forest**

*Curious, Uxrut had watched Sadentěr work his spell craft. As he hands her the stone, heat blazes through Uxrut and she visibly seems to regain vigor and power.*

Uxrut: What would you ask for such an item? *Uxrut is relishing in the heat as the last of the cold flees from her body and ease of movement returns to her.*

*Among Uxrut's kind, such items come with strings attached. She is confident however that the stone would be well worth any strings this vampire chose to attach to this precious stone. For her kind it would be essential in lands that were not the desert.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Sadentěr smiled. "I would ask nothing for it," He said. "I give it willingly to one who needs it more than myself."

Clarisse smiled as she watched Satoh leave. She knew that she would have both that she requested very soon.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:15 pm

**Forest**

*Uxrut dark eyes meet Sadentěr's red ones, she tilts her slightly as she regards this stranger who she hadn't even exchanged names with.*

Uxrut: You mean you have not yet thought of anything that you currently wish of me...

*Uxrut doesn't understand the idea of a gift for the sake of giving one, there were always many layers among Othrosian gifts.*

*Uxrut places the heat stone in her bracer on her left wrist, there she would always have a source of heat and not be affected by the terrible non-desert weather.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sorceress's Tower - Magic Circle drawn on the Roof**

*Satoh stands within the activated circle on the roof of the sorceress's tower, there he held a knife and his blood empowers the circles as he calls on the darkness utilised by the Derrians, a dark shadow engulfs his form and within it his blood directs his need so that he travels within the shadows of the world towards the ones he seeks in the forest...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**The City/Shazarade City - Inn**

*As Dhinil and the master black smith catch up over many ales, the master black smith, ensuring that no one is paying attention to them broaches a subject close to his heart, the real reason he had asked Dhinil to Shazarade City. Tomorrow he would see if he could arrange a meeting with the High Mage Islűsan Lömandr to meet with Dhinil...*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:13 pm

Sadentěr shook his head. "I was taught to never ask for anything in return for something if the gift was to aid someone," He said. "And I shall continue to live by that standard."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:31 pm

**Forest**

Uxrut: I must admit, I don't truly understand such a teaching...if that is what it really is. But I'll give you my name so that if you remember or decide that you do want something you'll have a starting point to find me. I am Uxrut.

*Among her own people Uxrut is quite well known and respected. But out here, no on had ever heard of her, except those that took notice of the dealings of the Othrosians in the desert.*

*With that said, Uxrut sits comfortably by the fire and starts rifling through her travel pack for something to eat.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Shadows heading towards the Forest Location of Sadentěr**

*Satoh travels the physically vast distance between the Sorceress's Tower and the forest in a matter of moments within the shadows. He would soon arrive at his destination...*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:39 am

"I am Sadentěr," He said. He stared at the small fire. The rain increased, buth the canopy of trees protected them from it. Sadentěr suddenly had a bad feeling, but he pushed it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Mages
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: