RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So it goes like this...

Go down 
+4
Shiki
chaugall
Maki Muffin
Pips
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So it goes like this... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:39 am

Pips wrote:
shrig32 wrote:
((vial?))
((a little test-tube thingy... its contents are unknown except to me! mwahaha! and yes, it moves *shifty eyes*))
((I know what it is, but what it's doing is quite odd o.O))
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm

[[I'm a bit lost in this topic now...]]

Xeikomn sits in a corner away from the others after neatly writing on the wall above her 'xeikomn's corner' in black biro to complete the sense of comfort. Silently, she just watches all of the events that pass in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:10 pm

She does all of this as the shrig ship darts past the window outside.
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:20 pm

((@shrig32: chyeah, I know ^^))

Catching the vial, she shakes it around laughing.
She only stops when she feels a slight breeze brush by her back. Turing slowly she asks if anyones there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4960390
HK-49

HK-49

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:18 pm

((O.O.C: Anyone who wants to can be the person whom the droid starts speaking to.))

A strange looking droid - coloured black from head-to-toe, standing at six feet in height, and possessing icy-blue photoreceptors (robotic eyes) - walks into the area, a repeating blaster rifle in hand. It's head sharply turns left and right, scanning the immediate area.

"Statement: How very puzzling...there are more meatbags present that expected. A most intriguing development." It's vocal emmiters droned as it surveyed it's surroundings. The reason behind it's sudden remark was that the droid had detected the presence of several organic lifeforms - humans, to be precise.

Locking it's photoreceptors onto the nearest human, the droid slowly walks over and looks the human up and down once, before it speaks. "Query: Excuse me, meatbag. How many of your fellow meatbags are currently residing within this area?"
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Chaugall who had only just arrived at the address on the package and stopped with jaw agape at this droid that was suddenly before her. As the droid addresses her she looks around wondering if it meant someone behind. Seeing that no one was behind her, she swallows and answers the droid.

Chaugall: I'm sorry meatbag?
Back to top Go down
HK-49

HK-49

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:33 am

HK-49 couldn't help but feel some slight satisfaction at being the main cause of the female human's apparant state of unease, which told him that his physical appearance was still quite the intimidating site - odd as it may be for a droid to even comprehend, never mind feel satisfaction.

How, the assassin droid's sense of satisfaction was quickly replaced by that of slight bewliderment upon hearing the human's question. His logic process had determined that the human should have realised what he meant by his use of the term "Meatbag"; but it mattered not, as HK was more than happy to switch over to "protocol" mode, as his vocal emmiters instantaneously activated.

"Observation: You appear to show outward signs of confusion over my use of the "meatbag" term, meatbag. Therefore, allow me to rid you of your confusion withn a simple explanation."

"Explanation: You see, meatbag, I use the term "meatbag" to address organic lifeforms such as yourself, due to your overall physical make up, and all those....squishy parts inside your body." the droid spoke in a rather matter-of-fact manner, while his head would every so often turn sharply to either the left or the right, as he observed the other human beings who were also present.

He then turned his photoreceptors back onto the human female standing, before speaking once again. "Statement: I hope my explantion has been sufficient to ease your confusion, as I have some...pressing matters to attend to - also, I have no desire to have to repeat my explanation. Therefore, allow me to pose my original question to you once again."

"Query: How many of your fellow meatbags are currently residing within this area, meatbag?"

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Chaugall was rather taken aback by the droids answer. But she guessed it made a strange kind of sense.

Chaugall: I guess that's a thanks for the explanation *Chagall speaks slowly, not really sure if she liked being referred to as a meatbag.*

Chaugall: Does that make you a metalbag? *she enquires still thinking of the explanation.*

Chaugall: ohh I guess there are as many people as we both can see...I've only just arrived here myself. *she scans the area wondering who this package belongs to.*
Back to top Go down
HK-49

HK-49

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:36 pm

HK-49's neural circuitry almost shorted itself out upon hearing the woman's question, his icy blue photoreceptors glowing fiercely and his repeating blaster rifle raised as he spoke. "Expletive: Dammit, meatbag! I myself most certainly am NOT a meatbag! To even think that I, one of the finest assassination and protocol droids ever created, could be anything like a meatbag is utterly inconceivable!"

"Conclusion: Gah...such displays of the meatbag thinking process never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors, and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behaviour core and pull the trigger."

However, HK-49 judged from the woman's overall composure that she had little in the way of experience when interacting with droids of any kind. On that note, the droid lowever his weapon, though continuing to flex his grip on the weapon itself. Looking around briefly, HK noted the number of humans currenly within the immediate vicinity.

He then turned his gaze back to the small woman standing infront of him. "Statement: As it appears that both you and I have only just arrived here, I propose that the two of us travel together in order to achieve our respective goals."

"Query: It would make completing our respective tasks much easier, don't you think? Also, should we find something to kill together? I believe that would be most fun."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:35 pm

*Chaugall takes a step back, as it appears the droid almost has a fit*

Chaugall :I only enquired if it was a metalbag...It must have misunderstood and thought I meant meatbag...

*Chaugall breaths a sigh of relief when the droid decides to lower its weapon, she had been pretty certain that she was about to die only moments before.*

Chaugall: Ahhh are you looking for someone to?...kill...Your here to kill someone...

*Chaugall noticeably pales at this idea.*
Back to top Go down
Diddy21
Ittohei
Diddy21

Male
Number of posts : 142
Location : Falling! Waiting to reach the end of the rabbit hole...
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Profile
Character Profile: Dwarven Assassin

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:28 am

Diddy quickened his pace as he was late to get to the meeting spot. He busted through the doors trying to spot his comrade. He spots pips at the corner and he walks to her ever so slightly, trying to remain calm. "Hey Pips, tell me the package has arrived."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:17 am

Chaugall: Well that's awfully kind of you, but I ahh, I'm going here *she points to the building that is the address of the package under her arm.*

*Chaugall takes her leave of the droid, and walks rather quickly into building. As soon as the door shuts she takes a moment to take a breath and settle herself down after the encounter with the droid.*
Back to top Go down
HK-49

HK-49

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:49 pm

HK-49 watched with some degree of curiosity, as the woman hurriedly took her leave, and headed for a nearby building. "Observation: How odd; it would seem as though she wishes to escape my presence. Oh well - best be on with the job.

At that, HK level his repeating blaster rifle and headed over to the same door the young woman had just hurried through. HK turned his head to the right, taking note of the address on the panel next to the door. "Statement: Excellent; It would appear that I have reached my destination." He said with some slight measure of sadistic glee in his voice, as his photoreceptors began glowing fiercely for a brief few seconds, before settling back to normal.

So, Placing one metallic hand on the door's handle, the droid gave a quick pull...and promtly tore the door of it's hinges. "Criticism: Bah...typical substandard meatbag construction work. No matter, it's just means one less obstacle for me to deal me."

With that, HK-49 stepped through the opening where the door had once been, and took a few seconds to scan his surroundings. His target was surely here somewhere - of that there was no doubt.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:05 pm

*Chaugall jumps out of the way as the door she'd just been standing near is pulled out of its hinges by the droid from before, the door makes a horrible tearing screeching sound as its removed.*

Chaugall: Why did the droid do that? The door was in perfect working order before it removed the door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So it goes like this...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Open Roleplays-
Jump to: