RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So it goes like this...

Go down 
+4
Shiki
chaugall
Maki Muffin
Pips
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile:

So it goes like this... Empty
PostSubject: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Sitting in a room, all alone, Pips is so bored she's reduced to throwing a ball around to amuse herself.

((OOC: just join in! Theres no plot, just spur of the moment RPing! ^^))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4960390
Maki Muffin
Nitohei
Maki Muffin

Female
Number of posts : 45
Location : Somewhere between the Cloud fans and the Sephiroth fans...Hopefully, I survive xP

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:46 pm

M&M knocks on the door. "Hello, I'm looking for someone named Pips. I have a delievery...Er...Well, had. I kinda dropped it on the way here..." M&M said as she entered the room and looked sorrowfully at the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuhrersardine
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:12 pm

Chaugall is walking along a street where she spies a delivery box. Curious she makes her way over to it. From the looks of the box it has been dropped by someone in a hurry, but despite this it shows no more than a dint in one side.
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:00 pm

The ball comes back, but she lets it bounce by her.
"You... you don't have it anymore?" She asks, turning slowly towards the delivery person, her eye twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Maki Muffin
Nitohei
Maki Muffin

Female
Location : Somewhere between the Cloud fans and the Sephiroth fans...Hopefully, I survive xP

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:01 pm

M&M looked up slowly. "No...M'am." she said, in a hushed, scared tone. "I'm only slightly afraid...It'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:49 pm

[[OOC: Ooooh~ I forgot my favourite kind of RP existed! I haven't joined in one of these in years *remembers old times*]]

Xeikomn enters at what she feels is an awkward moment, seeing two people standing not too far from the door, one looking a tad intimidated, the other rather irked.
"Ah... Uh...." Not sure what to do, Xeikomn looks around the room for something, be it distraction or a hiding place, before spotting a curious ball bouncing dejectedly into a corner. Without a second thought, she ignores the two by the door and goes to greet the ball instead.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
Seda
Heicho
Seda

Female
Number of posts : 287

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Seda picks up the ball, grins and examines it carefully. "What is everyone doing here? Aren't you all suppost to be working?" Seda slams the ball down hard on the table which startles Pips. Seda throws the ball into a corner and turns to the others. Pips crawls over to the corner holding her bouncy ball between her fingers. "Why are you here?" asks Pips in a shaky voice. "That's quite about enough Seda!" yells Xeikomn. "I have my reasons...." says Seda in a cold eerie voice. With that Seda slams the door and gets into a nearby black car. She starts the car and is off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:06 am

The ball cracks slightly and emits a hazy beam of light from where it was broken. The sections open up to reveal a small cock-pit of sorts with a shrig strapped into it's seat but shaken by all of the abuse it had just received in the room. The shrig un-rolls it's antennas and stumbles out of its ship in a way which suggests it's had better days.

((Note: a shrig is a small bug-like and intelligent creature that doesn't reflect light, so it's totally pitch black. Nobody knows what it truly looks like, other than it's silhouette. It is also very mysterious, and very few people even notice it (other than you people.) Here's the general outline of one so that you know what I'm on about. Also, I suppose this is my character and first role-play post.))
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Seda wrote:
Seda picks up the ball, grins and examines it carefully. "What is everyone doing here? Aren't you all suppost to be working?" Seda slams the ball down hard on the table which startles Pips. Seda throws the ball into a corner and turns to the others. Pips crawls over to the corner holding her bouncy ball between her fingers. "Why are you here?" asks Pips in a shaky voice. "That's quite about enough Seda!" yells Xeikomn. "I have my reasons...." says Seda in a cold eerie voice. With that Seda slams the door and gets into a nearby black car. She starts the car and is off into the night.
((OOC: just asking, isn't this God-Moding?))
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Watching the shrig stumble away, Pips goes to fetch the ship-ball. Closing it back up and bouncing it around again, seeming indifferent to what it actually is.
"I really needed that package!" She says in a stern, un-Pips like way, "if it falls into the wrong hands..."
*sigh*
"y'know what?" she walks over to Maki and places a hand on her shoulder. Taking a deep breath she leans in.
"FIND IT"
Back to top Go down
Seda
Heicho
Seda

Female
Number of posts : 287

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Pips wrote:
Seda wrote:
No it is not, I was just adding to your story..... *sits in corner by self*
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Seda wrote:
Pips wrote:
Seda wrote:
No it is not, I was just adding to your story..... *sits in corner by self*
((OOC: aw, I didn't mean to offend or any thing >_<" its just I get licked all the time for God-moding (writing in speech or actions for other characters)))
Back to top Go down
Maki Muffin
Nitohei
Maki Muffin

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:41 am

((It's ok to make other chars interact, just don't control them forever xD))

M&M looked at Pips. "Um...I'll try...To find it..." she said, as she turned and walked towards the door. "How the heck am I supposed to find that stupid package? I was in a rush...And there was that dog...Evil doggie." she thought, and her angry showed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:28 am

The shrig crawls down the table leg and scurries over to Pips' shoes, proceeding to climb into her clothes and up to her ear. In one shrill "meep", it's ship darts across the room and freezes in suspended animation a millimetre from her face as a warning that she shouldn't throw the ship around. It then jumps in leaving the cockpit door open and flies around M&M circling up until it is at eye-level looking her right in the face. The ship moves up and down slightly and suggestively tries to lead her to the door. A dog can be heard barking in the background.
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Watching M&M leave along with her toy, her expression changes and her shoulders droop.
"awww... I'm gonna miss that shrig" She sulks.
Sliding into a corner she rumages through her pockets and finds a small "empty" vial.
"at least I still got YOU lil' guy!" whispering at the glass and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:29 pm

The shrig ship turns around for one last time before the door is closed by M&M and also closes the cockpit door ready to embark on the task of looking over M&M on her mission. Using it's mad haxx powers, it makes everybody blind to it's existence once again.
Back to top Go down
Maki Muffin
Nitohei
Maki Muffin

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:04 pm

M&M stares at the tiny flying ship in front of her. "Um....Hi?" M&M, now very confused and about to reach her breaking point, porceeded towards the door. "hey little ship thing...Wanna help me find the missing package?" she asked. "Everything here is so out of sorts...Might as well act the same."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:31 pm

The shrig is confused as to why M&M can still see it, but plays along not worrying for now. It shakes it's head and flies off towards the bright sun so as to use the sun's glare so that you can't see it. You're on your own for now, or at-least you assume.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:07 am

Lilith frowns walking into the strange scene of a flying ship, which then suddenly disappears. and M&M watching the sky as if she can still see it
Back to top Go down
https://rpglovers.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:03 am

"pah." The shrig thinks as it lingers behind the protection of the sunlight. "Even she can see me. This is no good."
As it stays out of sight, it wonders why on earth its mind-bending tricks aren't working today. It ponders on the idea that perhaps these people are special. Choosing to stay close, it flies back down but stays out of sight- this time by more physical means.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 am

Chaugall seeing an address of the package, bends to pick it up to better read the address. Feeling that perhaps the person this package was intended for could be anxious for its where abouts, she decides to deliver it herself seeing as she had some free time.
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:59 pm

The vial only holds her attention so long until she pockets it again and walks over to the window. Its actually a pretty nice day outside, the sun is shining and people are out walking... but Pips decides that until her item arrives, she's safer to stay inside.
As she sighs, the vial wiggles its way up her pocket. Noticing, she grabs at it, but it dodges her.
"wise guy eh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:10 am

((vial?))
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:25 pm

shrig32 wrote:
((vial?))
((a little test-tube thingy... its contents are unknown except to me! mwahaha! and yes, it moves *shifty eyes*))
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:46 pm

((always fun, beware of the secretive vial ohhhhh))

Chaugall makes her way down the street, the package firmly tucked under her arm. Shes not completely sure of the exact location of the address displayed on the package, but shes confident that she'll find it sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it goes like this...   So it goes like this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So it goes like this...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Open Roleplays-
Jump to: