RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eclipse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:34 pm

**Secluded Forest - East Clearing Before A Cave.**

*As Séregon look on the stranger in the clearing, a stirring of familiarity strikes him and he takes a second look, searching for what could have struck an intense cord. Séregon is not yet aware that the feeling or sense that he has, has to do with Amarie being an Angel too.*

*Aranel takes note that something had sparked her companion’s interest and sharpened his regard. But try as she might, she couldn't see what it was.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Hurst walk into the opening in front of Amarie and said "Hello," Hurst stopped a couple feet away from Amarie while keeping a wary eye on the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Amarie looked up with fear in her eyes when Hurst spoke,she stood up and took out her weapons,"Who are you?What are you?You're not the Blades are you?"she asked on and on as she was afraid as she sense someone familiar around them,she looked around and then focused her gaze back on Hurst.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:05 pm

*As Amarie took out her weapons, Aranel touches her silver chain in her hair, which immediately warms to her touch, her inner powers surging into her awareness as she prepares to engage them should they be needed. Séregon places his hands on his hilt and watches for now. He hadn't counted on the stranger reacting with such fear to Hurst's presence. Yet it was obvious that they had not recognised him for being a vampire, which was a god send for now. He would watch a few moments longer to see if Hurst could put the stranger at ease, otherwise the situation would turn to cactus in short order.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Hurst laughed while holding out his hands in front of him showing that he means no harm, "No I'm not with the 10 blades and my name is Hurst and I'm a Vampire, but do not be alarmed I will not drink your blood i swore i would never drink human blood."

"So who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:03 am

Amarie lowered her weapon slowly but she still held onto it when she heard Hurst was not the Blades,but when she heard he was a vampire her grip on her weapon tighten,"I am Amarie Carnesir,and I'm no human...Like you I'm an outcast in this land of cruelty and discrimination..."Amarie answered,"If you don't drink human blood,what blood do you drink?"she asked for her fear had increased.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Hurst was interested when Amarie said she was not a Human and bows "Its nice to meet you Amarie Carnesir, I drink animals blood, and you say you're not human either, so what are you then?" Hurst asked.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 am

Amarie looked relieved when Hurst says he drink animal blood,she sat down and place her weapon back into their sheathe,"I am an Angel,belonging to the moon and you?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

"Well like i said before I am a vampire and my name is Hurst and I'm a member of the Nepal, so are you a member of the Nepal or are you nuetral?" Hurst said while making a gesture with his hand to motion Aranel out if she decided to do so sensing no danger from Amarie or the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:13 am

"I'm with Nepal,I rather be doing something to this cruel country than be neutral and treat everything as though it has nothing to do with me.."answered Amarie in disgust as she hear the word neutral.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:05 pm

*Séregon curses under his breath as Hurst blithely mentions the fact that his a vampire*

Séregon: The idiot! *his about to draw his sword feeling that an altercation was a sure thing.*

*However Aranel, still watching places her hand on his sword arm and nods over towards the clearing. There Amarie had taken her own hand off her weapons and the two were conversing about the Napals, a group that Aranel wanted to join.*

*Séregon can't hide his shock on hearing Amarie mention that she’s an Angel...now he knew why she felt familiar but he couldn't recognise her right away for what she was.*

*Aranel had already stepped forward at Hurt's words, so she missed Séregon's reaction to Amarie's statement of being an angel, Séregon had hidden what he was so well that no one now living knew what he was.*

*Aranel strides forwards into the clearing, her hands by her side and a friend’s smile on her face.*

Aranel: Greetings to you Amarie, I am Aranel, I travel with Hurst and one other who is back among the tree line. It’s great to meet someone who favors the napal like the both of you do. I and my companion behind me *she indicates the tree line* are looking to assist the napal cause and join if possible.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:55 am

Amarie jumped up and place her hand on her weapon when Aranel appeared but she took her hand off when she heard that she was Hurst's friend,she looked over Aranel and looked at the tree line,"I see...is one of you here an angel?"she asked,wondering if she would be able to meet those of the same type because she hadn't seen an angel for years,though she had hid her wings and did a lot of things to hide what she really was.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Aranel: Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. *Aranel says to Amarie as she watches her jump at her appearance.*

Aranel: Angel? I've only ever read about them, I'm a human/elf. Are there others like you? I'd heard that angels were extinct...*Aranel speaks with a tone of wonder.*

*Séregon was not sure if a fellow angel would see through his shielding, but he decided that an abrupt approach would communicate loud and clear that he did not wish himself identified as an Angel.*

*Séregon doesn't hide his wings, but he has a highly subtle spell that ensures that all sentient eyes slide off his wings without realizing they'd seen them.*

*Séregon strikes forward into the clearing.*

Séregon: I am Séregon, and I think it foolish of you to announce that you’re an angel. It would take nothing for someone of a dark orientation to take you and sell you to the highest bidder simply because you’re a rarity...*His manner is stern and blunt.*

Aranel: Séregon please, we have no such intentions, and I'm sure Amarie wouldn't just go ahead and tell everyone.

Séregon: She just did.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:14 am

Amarie was a little surprised by Séregon who appeared and reprimanded her suddenly,she looked at him,for some reason his presence was familiar but she shook it off,holding off her anger towards the rudeness of Séregon,"I was taught the Art of Seeing Through,their intentions,feelings will unfold in front of me...If I sense an evil in ones mind,I would never revealed my identity.When I have decided to tell Hurst about my identity I have performed a Mind Search,therefore I am sure that none of you would hurt me,even if you had decided to,I'll just have to fight my way out.."Amarie protested as she held back her anger.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:18 pm

"Wait what? angles can read peoples minds?" Hurst asked curiouse to learn more about angles seeing how he has never met one before.

"What else can angles do?" he asked trying to change the subject seeing this could end badly.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Aranel: See, Amarie checked first. *she smiles* That was good thinking.

Séregon: There are beings out their with many layered minds that could easily avoid detection especially if they are not in direct contact to detect these layers.

*Séregon still speaks from anger, but under it is concern and relief. However he'd just revealed what only angels should know regarding the spell that Amarie mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:57 am

Amarie's eyes snapped to Séregon,she didn't really like the way he reprimanded her,she did not noticed the concern and relief hidden beneath the anger,she swallowed the anger and answered Hurst question,"I'm sorry,Hurst,the skills of all angels remains a secret from other races,I told you the Art of Seeing Through is because somebody was reprimanding me for being lack of caution,"Amarie said as she looked at Séregon with eyes that tell a lot of people she was annoyed by him.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 pm

"Ah, I see," Hurst said, "thats ok i understand."

Hurst understood what Amarie said, he had secrets of his own and hopes that she didnt see any of them.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:17 pm

*Aranel feeling the tension among them build, knows that she must act to divert it.*

Aranel: Amarie, which was were you headed? Perhaps we could travel together, we three are heading east through the forest. But I must recommend that you don't travel the way we have come as we're moving away from blades. *Aranel warns.*

*Séregon received the hint from Aranel loud and clear, for him to calm down. She was right, Amarie had no idea where his concern came from, not did Aranel who had known him for over a century. Séregon takes a breath and scans the surrounding forest, it was enough to know that other angels were out there. It gave him hope to come across a fellow solar angel.*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:10 am

"I ran into the forest to avoid the Blades and came to the cave I was at just now,I don't really have anywhere in particular to go,besides I would really like to travel with you because I am lost and lonely.."said Amarie,she soon forgot her anger and was returning to her old self.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:41 pm

"Well I don't mind if another joins the group." Hurst said semi cheerfully. He couldn't risk getting too happy about things it would show weakness and something people would make a target just becuase of his race.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:40 am

Amarie looked at Hurst brightly,"Thank you!I am so glad that I bumped into all of you...It's so hard to survive under all these discrimination and all,unable to be who you are for the fear of being killed,"Amarie said sadly as she recalled the massacre of her village she shivered,"It is barbaric the way they do things.."Amarie added,she had started to ease herself in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:28 pm

"I know its terrible how the 10 blades take of things," Hurst said cursing their name.

"Anyway we are glad to have ya join the group." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:50 am

Aranel: That's fantastic *she smiles warmly at the angel, the newest member of their group. However the smile slips from her face upon hearing of the blades.*

Aranel: How long ago were the blades on your trail? Maybe the ones we ran into were tracking Amarie?...

Séregon: We have stayed still long enough, if you are coming, hurry and collect your things. We must keep moving...

*Aranel is surprised at how little protest her friend puts forth with their new addition, and she wonders for its cause.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Great Castle - Mercenary Hall**

*Roip bored for the moment, welcomes the interruption of a reporting soldier. Apparently a unit dispatched to the forest had founds the remains of a recently vacated house which showed signs of a vampires habitation. Roip grinned bearing his teeth as he wondered if at long last the assassin of some of the weaker 10 blades had been found. It was worth investigating.*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:18 am

Amarie ponders awhile on Aranel's question as she stuff her maps back into her backpack and stood up,"I'm not sure,maybe since my visit to my village...I was lucky to have manage to shake them off..."Amarie answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: