RPLovers


 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Eclipse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:49 pm

((*horrified*I couldn't believe this I missed four pages!?Can anyone give me a short briefing,if none of the post concerns my character I'll just start anywhere...is that alright?But I still need to know where everyone is though...))

Amarie groaned when she looked into her backpack,she had less food than she thought,she wasn't in a good mood,hiding her wings was a trouble and avoiding detection was something she hate doing,she sat there in the cave wondering where she should go next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 pm

(well its mostly been chaugall talking back and forth between our characters and thats pretty much it lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:05 pm

((lol sure, Aidoneos and I sort of got carried away *chuckles*

lets see your last post was: you’re joining post ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok long winded me will try to be brief hehe.

Aidoneos joined the RP - obviously. Luna has a bad dream of the past, and longs for her sibling. Altima walks through the Great Castle, cursing whilst looking for someone. In the Secluded Forest Séregon and Aranel set out on a journey, they meet Hurst in the secluded forest and head back to his hut. Aranel likes the vampire but Séregon remains cold. In the Great Castle -Mercenary Hall, 10 blade members Roip and Ervik converse and plan. Luna explores and abandoned Elvin village in the secluded forest. That’s pretty much it. Most of those pages are interactions between Hurst, Séregon and Aranel. *grins*

If I've left out anything in my laziness, please feel free to add onto it.))

**Secluded Forest - Hurst's Hut**

Aranel: Even though I am a vegetarian, I do not force my eating habits onto others. I simply can't in good faith eat the flesh on my forest brothers and sisters. But not all see the world as I do, its nothing to be ashamed of.

*Séregon merely grunts while he rummages through their packs. It was typical of Aranel to want Hurst to feel comfortable around them. He knew better than to say anything though. Aranel would never let him hear the end of it.*

Aranel: Thank you...but ahh would it be ok if we ate outside? *Aranel didn't really want to enter Hursts house...after all it was not an open, living tree like those of her birth.*

Séregon: You'll have to face four walls sooner or later, why not try now. It will draw attention if you make a fuss in a town about going inside.

*Aranel swallows, she knew that Séregon was right, but still...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:16 pm

"Do what you want, i'm going to go find something to eat." said Hurst

Hurst goes of into the woods in hopes to find something to feed upon, when he hears marching.So he goes near the road to see what it was and it was a small amount of member of the 10 Blades.

"Crap crap crap." he whispers to himself and backs up far away enough for them not to hear him run back to his hut.

When he arrives back he runs up to Seregon and Aranel gasping for breath he says " We.....need....to.....leave....now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:25 pm

((I'm such a slow poster blah hehe))

**Secluded Forest - Hurst's Hut**

*Séregon takes one look at Hurst, and silences Aranel in mid-sentence. He uses the hand signals of the elves to indicate potential danger. The two quietly pick up their bags, nodding to one another. Aranel looks to Hurst to see if he needed help packing. Séregon closes his eyes and focuses on the wind, from it he can pick up footsteps marching on the road.*

Séregon: Intruders? *he asks softly of Hurst.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:28 pm

"Yes the 10 Blades, i just need to get one thing and do something really quick." gasped Hurst

He runs inside to grab his sword and comes back out. he adds "Ok lets go, by time they get here the hut will be burned down."

Hurst starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:40 pm

**Secluded Forest - Hurst's Hut**

Aranel: You’re going to burn your home? They might not even come this far...

*Aranel stops as Séregons placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head in the negative. Such a choice was Hurst's, he nods in approval at Hurst's sword before moving into the forest away from the road, careful not to leave a trace of his or Aranels passage, the two were quite skilled when it came to wood craft.*

Séregon: You have come across these 10 blades before, which way is best? Your Intel is far superior to our own. *Séregon is all business now, his concern, Aranel’s and his safety.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:47 pm

"Well they were heading this way so either we go the way their heading and keep in front of them and stay hidden or we go east or west, as long as we dont run into them it really doesn't matter." Hurst replied franticly trying to decide which way would be best to head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:52 pm

**Secluded Forest - Traveling Away from the Road.**

Séregon: I don't like being in the place of the hunted, even if those behind don't know we are being hunted. *As he speaks he continues to move swiftly and silently through the forest, Aranel but a step behind him. The two almost fade into every step they take, so in tune with the forest are they.*

Aranel: What lies to the east and west? *She asks of Hurst.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:57 pm

Hurst keeping up with them says "To the east is a village and to the west is a town and thats about all i know."

"I know how it feels Seregon i used to have to do this everyday until i found this place until now." he states.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:08 am

**Secluded Forest - Traveling Away from the Road.**

Séregon: How will you fare out of the forest canopy? *Séregon refers to the sunlight, should they have to leave the forest.*

Aranel: What does that mean...? Aren't we safer in the forest? *Aranel knew that leaving their valley was her idea, but she didn't think she was ready just yet to leave the forest. She felt comfortable in the forest.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:13 am

"I'll be fine if we exit the forest."Hurst replied.

He looked back to see if they were being followed by anyone who happened to be as quick as them but nope no one was there.

"Ok, i think we have some distance between us and them to decide where to go." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:55 pm

**Secluded Forest - Traveling Away from the Road.**

*Séregon has been listening to Hurst, all the while hearing with his ability what is happening back by the road and at Hurst's hut. From what he can tell, a group of scouts have only just approached the house, cautiously.*

Séregon: Which direction keeps us in the forest for the longest, that is the way that Aranel and I would prefer to go.

*Aranel knows Séregon will always look out for her, but she didn't want to endanger him. She hoped they weren't in any real danger.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 am

((Oh thank you very much,it's seems that I can take my place in the forest as well..Thanks!))

Amarie frowned as she slipped her backpack on,she had to go to the next town or village or whatever place that has human,"Or maybe not human," she muttered to herself on second thought,"I wonder if I'll find a road leading out of this forest.."she thought as she walked out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:22 am

"Well, heading this way and to the east some will keep us in the forest the longest" Hurst replied understanding that they prefer the forest and not anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:12 pm

When she stepped out into the forest it was frightening,there was nothing but green darkness,"Okay...how am I suppose to find my way out of here?"she muttered to herself as she started to walked in the forest paths though she was not sure if those are even paths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:35 am

((Welcome *grins*))

**Secluded Forest - Veering East.**

*Séregon nods, and as one he and Aranel veer east. Aranel watches Séregon closely as they move easily and gracefully through the forest. When he tilts his head as if straining to hear something, Aranel knows his heard someone who weren't those behind them.*

Aranel: Danger?

Séregon: I'm not sure...they don't sound to be comfortable in the forest with the amount of noise they are generating...

Aranel: Maybe it’s someone needing help? *Stopping any protest before he can make them.* We don't have to make ourselves known if they look suspicious, but we should go see?

Aranel: What do you think Hurst? *she hopes he agrees with her, otherwise they'd never be able to help anyone let alone meet anyone if Séregon had his way.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:34 am

Amarie stood her ground and looked around,"Ahhh~~!"she shouted loudly in frustration,"How could a forest be so confusing!"she said to herself angrily and she looked at the trees,everything looked the same to her,"Which way am I suppose to take?Left?Right?Straight or back?"she muttered,she ruffled her hair,"This is extremely confusing..",she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:08 pm

"Sure, why not it wouldnt harm anything to go look." Hurst answered Aranel.

Hurst continued running in the directon of the yell, the he said "Hopefully we get there before the 10 Blades do because i'm sure they already have people spread out through forest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:16 pm

**Secluded Forest - Heading East.**

*Aranel grins, she was glad that Hurst agreed with her. She watches as Séregon slows than comes to a stand still.*

Séregon: The one we refer to is up ahead, I'll wait here...

*Aranel nods, she can tell from Séregon's actions that he didn't think the one ahead is much of a threat and that he waited here in case the 10 blades closed in on them.*

Aranel: Right, Hurst? *Aranel whispers softly to find out what he planned on doing.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:16 am

When Amarie was thinking she heard the rustling sound of leaves,"D-Don't tell me it's a wild animal.."she muttered in fear as she unsheathe her swords,"Or maybe it's one of the Blades!?This bad!Or m-maybe,just maybe...it's someone else,"she muttered to herself,"W-Who is there!?"she asked loudly though she wondered afterwards if she should.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidoneos
Heicho
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 332
Age : 26
Location : Menzoberranzan
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:21 pm

Hurst replies in a whisper "Well, we should go see if they are ok and who they are sided with, then i make a quick circut around the perimiter to see if it is a set up by the 10 blades, cause if they are there are bound to be a few around to ambush the people who come to help and if not i will introduce myself and you stay hidden unti li give you the signal if thats ok with you and Serengon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 am

When no answer came,and the rustling had stopped,Amarie sighed in relief as she sat down on a nearby stone,"Well,whatever it is,they don't seem to linger.."she muttered to herself as she pulled her backpack to her front and search around for her map,looking at it,"This is bad...no forest paths is shown here!"she said to herself angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaugall
Socho
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 589
Age : 35
Location : Other Side of Insane...
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:11 pm

**Secluded Forest - East Clearing Before A Cave.**

*Séregon nods, he signs with his hands for Aranel to stay put and move silently to circle the clearing to check for signs of an ambush as Hurst suggested. He may not like the fact that Hurst was a vampire, but he wasn't stupid by any means.*

Aranel: While you go forward I'll watch your back from here...I'm pretty sure this person has nothing to do with the blades, it’s just a feeling though *She whispers to Hurst*

*Séregon returns as silently as he'd left.*

Séregon: They are alone...and not very...accustomed to the forest it seems. *He indicates for Hurst to go on ahead and enter the clearing, while he and Aranel would stay put hidden by the forest.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Ittohei
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Location : In the light among the darkness..
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 am

Amarie kept her mind on the map,she then searched her backpack for forest maps,"What forest is this..."she muttered as she took out all her maps,"I should have stayed in the cave...but that doesn't make any difference,stuck either way.."she muttered angrily to herself as she opened each map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   

Back to top Go down
 
Eclipse
Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)
» Spongebob (pick and play)
» Shinigami's Scythe
» Eclipse Soul Guild Description
» Angels Wolves

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: