RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shirokin Academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Warrior

Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Marco smiled and laughed a bit. "Well, that's certainly a challenge now isn't it?" He said. "I can think of one thing, but it may not work. Hit him over the head with something 'till he gets his work done." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:42 am

** Shirokin Academy - Schoolyard**

Chaz: The vice captain already hits him, quite frequently actually. *He smiles as his memory plays the memory of only this morning. The two leaders of the club were quite comical at times.*

Chaz: But thanks oh so much for the advice *he drawls, than laughs along with his friend.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 am

"Hey, I tried. It's not my fault I'm no good at helping you," Marco said. "Wonder who that is? Must be another new first year. She looks scared, huh?" He said, nudging Chaz as he gazed at the first year girl.

Name: Nina
Class: First year
Clubs: None as of yet
Interests and Hobbies: Dancing, drawing and reading
Appearance: ~Later~

Nina walked in, terrified out of her mind. She was late, she knew it, and she didn't know anyone there. She looked around, and recieved a friendly smile from Miya. "You're new, too?" She asked. Nina nodded shyly. "I'm Miya, why don't you sit with me?" Miya said. Nina sat next to her. "Um... I'm Nina. Nice to meet you," Nina said in a quiet voice. "Nice to meet you, too, Nina!" Miya said.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 am

*Chaz's attention is drawn to the girl that Marco pointed out. He wondered what could have made the girl so obviously fearful. He searches with his gaze behind her to ensure that no bullies were following.*

Chaz: Looks like she'll be all right, Miya has her attention...*Chaz trails off as he watches those first years around the two to make sure no subtle bullying was going on. He hated bullies first and foremost.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 pm

"Maybe she's just nervous because it's her first day at a new school," Marco said. He looked toward her and Miya and smiled at the pair. "They look like they'll be good friends."

((I want to add another character, but I have three already, lol))
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:01 am

((I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter how many character you have, as long as you can handle them. After all 108Stars did say that "No character limit. This is an open RP, if you need an extra character or two to help your story, just go~" I take that as the skies the limit.))

Chaz: mmm maybe...still I don't ever remember being that intimidate by my first day. But I don't see anyone that could have been hassling her.

*Chaz nods, he thinks the two look good together as well.*

Chaz: Maybe there is another member for your music club, they could sing duets *he chuckles*.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Archaeon snaps out of his day-dreaming and looks around to see if the ceremony has started but not yet.

Archaeon picked up his stuff and moved to a different seat,he couldn't stay in one spot for too long.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 pm

((Yeah, I guess you're right.))

Name: Derek
Class: Third year high school
Clubs: Fencing
Interests and hobbies: Fencing and anything that has the possibility to intimidate someone else. (Well, here's the bully, lol)
Appearance: Shirokin Academy - Page 2 HotBlonde1

Miya looked at Nina and then at the doorway. She saw a third year boy walk in and glance around. He spotted Nina, who was trying her best to ignore him. "Well, there you are," He said as he walked toward her. Nina started shaking, so Miya stood up. "Leave her alone!" She shouted, pushing him away.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 am

Archaeon looked in the direction of the shouting and saw Derek. Archaeon dropped his stuff and ran over.

"Hey Derek pick n someone your own size." Archaeon said, "To me picking on girls makes you look weak."
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:24 pm

Derek glared at Archaeon. "So what are you saying, I should pick on someone like you?" He said. Marco took this opportunity to smack Derek on the back of the head. "Enough. Don't you think you've messed with these girls enough?"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:52 pm

"Yeah sure why not." Archaeon said,"Lets see what you got, Derek."

Archaeon stood there waiting for Derek to make a move.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:12 pm

Derek growled at Marco. "I'm done with them... For now," He said. Nina hid behind Miya. Miya glared at Derek, who smirked and turned back to Archaeon. "Fine then, have it your way," He said, and he clenched his hand into a fist and pulled back his arm to swing. "Enough!" Marco said, stepping between the pair just as Derek swung. The blow landed in his stomach, and he flew backward as the breath whooshed out of him. He slammed against the far wall, and Miya and Nina ran to see if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Archaeon looked back at Marco, then looked back at Derek, grabbed Derek's arm and spun behind him,kicked the back of his knees to make him kneel, then grabbed Derek's other arm and brought it across his neck and said, "Too easy."
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Derek growled. "Well, isn't it ironic? The one who wants to end bullying ends up bullying himself," He said with a dark grin.

Marco stood up after a few moments to see Miya and Nina's concerned faces. "Are you all right?" Miya asked. Marco nodded. "I'm fine," He said. Nina bowed her head, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry! You got hurt because of me!" She wailed. Miya put an arm around the other girl's shoulder, and Marco shook his head. "It's not your fault," He said.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:46 pm

"You started this not me." Archaeon replied.

Archaeon lifted Derek back to his feet and let go of his arms and pushed him away from Miya, Nina, and Marco.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 pm

"Just wait until later, my pretties. You'll be seeing a lot more of me," Derek said with a grin in Nina's direction. She hid behind Marco and Miya while Derek walked past them to his seat. He kept his eyes on the scared little first year the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Archaeon pushed Derek one last time and went over to Marco,Miya, and Nina.

"You guys alright?" Archaeon asked, "You shouldn't have jumped in the way of the punch."
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:00 pm

"I thought I'd be able to stop him before he swung. Apparently, I thought wrong," Marco said. "I'm fine, I'm a little worried about her," He added motioning toward Nina. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," He said to her. "I-I'm Nina," She said shyly. "My name's Marco. Nice to meet you, Nina," Marco said. "Nice to meet you, too, Marco," Nina said. "Are you all right, Nina?" Miya asked. Nina nodded. "I'm all right now, thanks," She said.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:53 pm

"I'm Archaeon," Archaeon said introducing himself

"If you have any more trouble with him again just come find me," Archaeon said to Nina and Miya.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Nina nodded. "I will. Thank you both for your help," She said, and after hesitating slightly, she smiled at them. Miya patted her new friend on the back as Marco glanced around. "We should probably get back to our seats, we don't know when this thing's gonna start," He said.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm

"See ya later." Archaeon said.

Archaeon went back to retrieve his stuff and to find a seat.When he got to a seat he gotout a bag of chips and ate them.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:50 am

"Thnak you for all your help," Miya said to Marco as she and Nina left. "No problem!" He called after them. They waved, then Marco went back to his seat next to Chaz.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:59 am

((Yah there are more than one or two posts...goes to read em))

Name: Alice
Class: 3rd year of high school
Club: Dancing
Hobby & Interest: fashion, putting people down. (Hangs with Derek)
Appearance:
Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Alicefromappelgeeks

Name:Joe
Class: 2nd year of high school
Club: Sword Fighting
Hobby & Interest: athletics, sword fighting, skipping school.
Appearance:
Shirokin Academy - Page 2 1

*Chaz looks carefully at Marco as he returns to his seat.*

Chaz: They all right? Derek can sure be an ass, just thank what ever god there is that Alice wasn't with him.

*Chaz hadn't wanted to add more bodies to the scene, but he'd been watching closely to see if his help was needed. It hadn't, not this time.*

*Alice, always one to make an entrance, comes strutting from a teacher’s entrance in such a way to draw the eye. She adored the attention, being a dancer she had the grace and the ability to move just so. As she walks past Chaz and Marco she blows them a kiss before sitting next to Derek.*

*Not long after she's sat down, a truant officer drags Joe into the school yard and firmly places him in the seat beside Archaeon with such a look as to ensure Joe didn't say anything. Admitting defeat to himself, he flashes a smile at Archaeon.*

Joe: How goes the morning? Lovely day a school *he comments absently, a significant comment from his as his hardly ever there.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:13 pm

Marco returned the blown kiss from Alice with a glare. "They seem to be fine now. I'll be sure to keep an eye on them, just in case," He said. "And I'm sure Archaeon will, too."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Archaeon looked at Joe and said "Morning is fine and since when is there a lovely day of school?"

Archaeon looks at the officer and asked "Are you his body guard or his parol officer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirokin Academy   Shirokin Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirokin Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Open Roleplays-
Jump to: