RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:52 pm

It was bugging me that this thread hasn't been made yet. Note to staff: feel free to hijack this off me =)

My suggestions: Make threads deletable/movable by whoever created it.
Also, I don't think we really need emoticons o.O Nobody seems to be using them.
Oh, and I suppose some kinda strategy to boost activity here, I keep coming back to find that nothing's different (I cycle through sites obsessively though, so this might not be a wide-spread issue..?)
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:47 pm

I request a section for people to post their writings that aren't RPs. Its come to my attention that there are some poets and writers among our numbers, and I'd love to read their work *grins*.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:18 pm

Link Exchange board plz. You can't expect people to advertise this forum elsewhere if we can't return the favour for the sites we advertise on. However, rather than being full of ads (which would lead to nobody reading/posting there anyway- defeating the purpose of having it in the first place) it should be open to sharing and discussing interesting links also =)
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:51 pm

Official suggestion thread is in Forum Annoucements, it seems. So this'll be closed now.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
Sponsored content

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Ideas
Page 1 of 1