RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could have one super power...

Go down 
+6
Pips
chaugall
Shiki
Maki Muffin
Seda
Vashy Muffin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashy Muffin
Nitohei
Vashy Muffin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile:

If you could have one super power... Empty
PostSubject: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 am

If you could have one super power, what would it be? And also, what would the two runner up powers be.

Please explain your answers =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brian4534
Seda
Heicho
Seda

Female
Number of posts : 287

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:31 pm

The super power I would like would be Transformation because I think it would be cool to be able to transform into anything I wanted.

Invisibility would come in second because other than being able to transform I'd also like to be invisible so I could hide from people and sneak around without being seen.

The power to see into the future of what is going to happen would be my third because I'd like to know what would happen in situations so, I could react to them before they happen. ^____^
Back to top Go down
Maki Muffin
Nitohei
Maki Muffin

Female
Number of posts : 45
Location : Somewhere between the Cloud fans and the Sephiroth fans...Hopefully, I survive xP

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:03 pm

Hmm.....Ahhh.....Darn it >.< This question is always hard for me...So many powers to choose from...

I think I'd want to be able to read people's minds. Then I wouldn't be so confused all the time, I could outsmart my teachers, and I'd be able to know what people are REALLY thinking.

Second I think would be super speed. Being able to move at a fast pace and doing things quicker would be great, and I'd have so much more free time.

and third, would be seeing into the future. Premonitions...yes! Knowing things before they happen...How useful...^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuhrersardine
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:18 pm

That's harder to answer than you'd think o.O
For me, I think it's time travel. You could do literally ANYTHING you want then, and just re-wind =P
Back to top Go down
Vashy Muffin
Nitohei
Vashy Muffin

Male
Number of posts : 21

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:42 pm

1. The power I want most is... Teleportation. I want to be able to teleport anywhere I want just by thinking about it. I just like the idea of being anywhere instantly.

2. Walking through walls. Because well... I hate always going around everything.

3. This one is hard for me... I get stuck between time travel and being able to control gravity... Just because...well those powers pwn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brian4534
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Being able to control time. As in speed it up, slow it down or stop it completely. You could then speed up the boring bits, slow the good bits and stop time for a nice getaway.

Time travel would be second, I'd like to go to the future. Just one of those things. Also, as shrig said, you'd be able to do whatever you want and rewind it xD

Third would be... Telepathy. I want to be able to know what, why and how other people think. It'd be handy.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:47 am

hmm first of I would want...to manpulate air particles. Why well than I could play with wind, always be able to breath, sort of shield by building up the density of air, be able to fly etc etc

Second mmm, ability to grow plants. It would be fun to have a vine or tree root trip someone *not so nice side of me hehe*, grow herbs that you wanted.

Third, Shape shifter, to be able to fly, to run fast, be under water like the numerous creatures on this planet fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:16 am

chaugall wrote:
hmm first of I would want...to manpulate air particles. Why well than I could play with wind, always be able to breath, sort of shield by building up the density of air, be able to fly etc etc

Second mmm, ability to grow plants. It would be fun to have a vine or tree root trip someone *not so nice side of me hehe*, grow herbs that you wanted.

Third, Shape shifter, to be able to fly, to run fast, be under water like the numerous creatures on this planet fun.

You're a fan of elemental magic, right? =P
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:15 pm

shrig32 wrote:
chaugall wrote:

You're a fan of elemental magic, right? =P

lol how'd ya guess hehe, pretty obvious *grins*.
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female
Number of posts : 36

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:47 pm

#1:
I would love to have telekinesis. Just the thought of having the power to manipulate stuff with my mind makes me drool. ... so thats why I carry tissues with me ^^"
#2:
The ability to walk up walls/ scale any surface. Why? Because its cool. -lol-
#3:
Levitation. Walking is for losers when you can float XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4960390
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female
Number of posts : 91

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:31 am

Clairvoyance, so I could see someone else's past, or mind reading (it'd be very useful in exams Razz)...
Back to top Go down
http://misato-dailylife-journal.blogspot.com/
Iceindra
Nitohei
Iceindra

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Warrior

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:12 am

1. Teleportation. Because life would be a load simpler if I could teleport anywhere I wanted to go

2. Mind Control. Just because it could seem awesome seeing everyone as my puppets O.o

3. Mind Read. So I know whut ppl are thinking xD
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:52 pm

invisibility becuase it would be fun to escape from class without being noticed =D
telekinesis because it would be fun to erase notes on the chalk board whenthe teacer isn't looking without moving bwahahaha
the ability to create anything with my mind, animals, plants, weapons, ect. ect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:55 pm

I thought you could only post one o.O
xD
I think Aidoneos has a thing against school, also.. can't imagine how I come to that conclusion though ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:25 pm

shrig32 wrote:
I thought you could only post one o.O
xD
I think Aidoneos has a thing against school, also.. can't imagine how I come to that conclusion though ¬.¬
you can post three the one u want the most and the two runner ups and yes i do have a thing against school
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:54 am

I totally forgot to read about the runners up bit xD My bad
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Aidoneos wrote:
the ability to create anything with my mind, animals, plants, weapons, ect. ect

Love your avvy *grins*, and I like this 3rd ability you thought of. Seriously considering modifying my post to proove that I can be a copy cat lol.
Back to top Go down
Diddy21
Ittohei
Diddy21

Male
Number of posts : 142
Location : Falling! Waiting to reach the end of the rabbit hole...
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Profile
Character Profile: Dwarven Assassin

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:39 am

Aw, M&M took mine. It would either be to read minds or telekinesis.

I think it would really benefit someone to know what the other person is thinking. As far as "villain" wise, you would know what his next move would be every time. It also would be nice what things people thought about. As far as telekinesis, HELLO! You can't sit there at your desk and tell me that you wouldn't want to move things with your mind?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Am I the only one that thinks reading peoples minds is a bad thing because it's invading their privacy? o.O Besides, what would be the use of any kind of conversation with people? And what happens if they find out... You won't have much of a life then,,,
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:26 am

shrig32 wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks reading peoples minds is a bad thing because it's invading their privacy? o.O Besides, what would be the use of any kind of conversation with people? And what happens if they find out... You won't have much of a life then,,,

I'm with you Shrig, if there was mind reading I would want mental defenses and shields and converstations to take place in a public section of the mind.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:32 am

idk i think it would be fun to read peoples minds, but thats just me. and how would people find out?
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:37 am

I'm not so sure, sometimes we think things that we don't mean and then can't even remember or that which we don't put much belief in anyways. If someone else read these thoughts...just seems like a lot of misunderstandings waiting to happen.

I guess if you had people that could read minds, eventually it would evolve so that others could feel when others were doing so etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 am

ya you make a good point
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:56 pm

I know, I do go on don't I *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power...   If you could have one super power... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have one super power...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: