RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might as well...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

Might as well... Empty
PostSubject: Might as well...   Might as well... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:05 pm

I'm never sure how to handle staff applications, and forums are the only place I've ever actually applied for a job >.>

Well, Lily, you kind of already know how I am as a staff member, so I'll leave it to you to decide if I'm wanted/needed here or there. Although I'm not too familiar with these form of forums.
I'm up for modding anywhere, btw. And it's fine if you refuse this application *pokes at it* It's a bit poorly done, eh?

Maybe a set out form that needs to be filled is required? Just to help anyone along with applying, like.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

Might as well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well...   Might as well... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:00 am

Yeh i'm still setting up the forum...i had literally just put the forums on when i set the email to everyone saying we'd moved...

therefore there are still some bits that need tweaking
Back to top Go down
https://rpglovers.rpg-board.net
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

Might as well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well...   Might as well... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:05 am

'sall good~ The place is already coming along nicely though. The features of this place are better suited to RP than the invisionfree ones where you could only get things done via coding.
I quite like the grouping idea. You could come up with some cool little clans that can go with the character profiles or something. Like assassin or mage guilds. But you've just started the place up so I'll keep suggestions to a minimum until you're properly settled here.

*cough* On with the application!

Name: .xeikomn//
Position Interested in: Super Moderator/Modorator [no particular place prefered]
Qualities that make you good for that position: [This is the hardest part...] Eh, I'm rather friendly with the members, I've been a mod/admin at previous forums I've been at, I follow the rules where they apply, I'm online a lot of the time... I'm trustworthy and responsible?
I don't really have much clue what to put here. I feel a bit silly typing stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
Sponsored content

Might as well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well...   Might as well... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might as well...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Board Issues :: Staff Application zone-
Jump to: