RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Considering how I procrastinate so much..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Considering how I procrastinate so much.. Empty
PostSubject: Considering how I procrastinate so much..   Considering how I procrastinate so much.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:04 pm

..here's my job application form *rolls it up and throws it over*
I imagine I can manage moderating anything but role play (if some kind of guideline was given.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Considering how I procrastinate so much..   Considering how I procrastinate so much.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:45 am

Name: Jemusu Shrig (you know my real name. =P)

Position Interested in: Moderating any section other than role-play (I'd be pretty naff at that, considering I don't understand the conventions that go along with those things)

Qualities that make you good for that position: I have moderated around 3-4 forums before, most of which were powered by different forum technologies. I have also participated actively in a large number of forums ranging from a broad range of subjects including hardware over-clocking, software help and support, general conversation and music-related boards.
Through my moderation experience, I have been faced with calming down heated arguments, putting out flame wars and squashing out-right abuse, each scenario of which was dealt with responsibly, fairly and in keeping with the forums policy with a calming atmosphere.

Also worth noting: I have plenty of experience with moderating chat rooms to add to this resume of sorts.

(I only just woke up, so this is probably not as good as it could be)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Considering how I procrastinate so much..   Considering how I procrastinate so much.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:00 am

I suppose I should take this application down somehow now considering I didn't get the job *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering how I procrastinate so much..   Considering how I procrastinate so much.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Considering how I procrastinate so much..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Board Issues :: Staff Application zone-
Jump to: