RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Mages

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

War of the Mages - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:13 am

"Oh," Ezaria said quietly when she had just noticed Dhinil and Master Blacksmith there. The girl elbowed Selena telling her to greet them. "Greetings, Sir. May we know who are you?" asked Ezaria politely. "Both of us are apprentice... Healer and mage each."
Back to top Go down
http://misato-dailylife-journal.blogspot.com/
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Warrior

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:49 pm

"Anything you can think of. The slower and more painful, the better," Clarisse said, a dark smile slowly lifting the corners of her mouth.

Islūsan allowed Amarie to lead her back to her house. "I'm sorry, Sadentģr," She whispered softly. "I'm so, so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:18 am

Amarie could not bear hearing her friend blaming herself for none of them knew that Clarisse was preying on their companion and student,Sadentir.Soon they reached Islūsan's house,she held onto Islūsan and pushed opened the door.Without looking at the reaction that will appear on their guests face she guided Islūsan over to an armchair and rested her there,not matter how distress Islūsan is,there was no denying that explanation had to be done by both of them.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:57 am

Selena and Ezaria could only exchange questioning look when Lady Amarie came with Islūsan whose obvious guilty expression. They felt awkward and Selena was thinking of going back since the High Priestess and High Mage seemed to have a problem there.

"My, wherever I go there is always a trouble..." said Selena grimly. "I feel so useless."

"Don't speak like that! This misfortune isn't caused by you," said Ezaria.

Selena muttered something before spoke clearly, "So... Are we going back? Seems the Ladies need to be alone now."

Ezaria glanced at Dhinil and the man besides him, wondering if they would leave.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:41 pm

**The City/Shazarade City - Islūsan's House**

*The master blacksmith and Mage Dhinil look up as the two human apprentices step into the room. They both rise from the couch they had been sitting on, in the act of nodding their greeting Islūsan guided by Amarie return. Both men fell rather helpless, both were used to working with tools, and felt quite out of place at this current time.*

Master Blacksmith: Is there anything we can do you for Islūsan? Perhaps you'd like us to return another day if this is a bad time? *he offers not wanting to be in the way of a woman he respected so much.*

*Dhinil remains silent but is ready to offer aide should he be able to offer forth any.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Shadows - Sorceress's Tower**

*Satoh, steps from the shadows at the back of the tower where Uxrut and Clarisse currently converse. He carries the still out Sadentģr into a chamber near Clarisse's rooms and waits for her to return.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sorceress's Tower**

Uxrut: You have an aura reading of their heat signature? Or some other way for me to identify my targets?

*Uxrut is preparing to head out once more as soon as she has the information she requires to correctly target her foes. She was rather looking forward to it.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Clarisse took out a stone from the pouch containing the spell components. She whispered a single word of dark magic and embedded a part of their auras into it. "If you use this, it will glow when you are close to them. I can have one of my soldiers give you a physical description if you need one," She said.

Islūsan shook her head and wiped her tears. "It's all right. I'll be okay," She said, flashing the master blacksmith a soft smile. He voice was somewhat shaky, but she couldn't waste time grieving. "The sorceress has taken Sadentģr. We need to come up with a plan to get him back," She said to those in the room.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:08 am

Amarie knew her friend was fighting down grief and though she was a little bit surprise at Islūsan's willingness to pour forth everything to three strangers but from their aura,she could sense no danger,"It is however wise to think that Clarisse took Sadentir because of the both of us..."Amarie spoke up.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:01 pm

**Sorceress's Tower**

*Uxrut takes the magical device from the sorceress with a smile.*

Uxrut: Don't want to make it too easy now...

*Throwing the device into the air and snaking her hand out to catch it, Uxrut turns and with a harsh utterance and a spark of power in her staff the flying lizard from before is called forth. Without further fanfare Uxrut mounts her flying beast and once more takes to the skies. So far she was well pleased with her employer.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sorceress's Tower - Upper Chamber**

*Satoh feels the departure of the othrosian, and allows his presence to go unshielded to better guide his mistress to this chamber, not that she'd need it. Still forms should be followed. He would not remove the shadow from their new guest until Clarisse arrived and ordered it so.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The Master Blacksmith nods, and he and Dhinil sit once more on the couch. However its evidence from both the men's faces that they were concerned.*

Master Blacksmith: Sadentģr? *The Master blacksmith has forgotten why that name was so familiar to him.*

Master Blacksmith: Well I wish I could introduce you to my guest in better times, this is Mage Dhinil, recently arrived. I'd thought that he could help us with our struggle.

*The Master Blacksmith meets High Mage Islūsan Lömandr's eyes, his eyebrows significantly arched, he hoped that this was enough of a hint to remind Islūsan of their previous discussion to find someone to act as a spy on their enemy by observing the enemy or joining their ranks under false pretenses. Unsure of the two human girls, he didn't want to come right out and say it.*

Dhinil: Is my understanding correct, that this Sadentģr was taken to get to you two? *he asks.*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:35 am

Amarie looked at Dhinil,she narrowed her eyes for a while and it return normal as she looked at him,though she did not like the way he asked his question but it was best to avoid fights or distrust,"Yes,there is such a possibility,we have been living in secrecy for a long time to avoid direct confrontation but Clarisse do not think so...I suppose.."Amarie answered.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:19 am

Islūsan camly returned the master blacksmith's gaze. Her eyes read I won't put Sadentģr into such a position. She turned her attention to Mage Dhinil. "I think she may have taken him for ransom. I'm not sure. The only thing I know is that we have to get him back," She said.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:11 pm

*Dhinil is not sure how, but he has offended one of their hosts. He hopes that it doesn't compromise the Master Blacksmith in any way. Now was not the time to address the matter however, his blue eyes turn to Islūsan as she speaks.*

Dhinil: How wound they know to take this Sadentģr? Especially if you've been living in such secrecy. Forgive me for bringing this up, but is it possible that you have a mole or spy among your inner circle?

Master Blacksmith: And we will Islūsan. *His only just belatedly remembered that they were talking of Islūsan's vampire student.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Islūsan shook her head. "Sadentģr had been my student once. He left when I wouldn't listen to his plan to end the war. He went off on his own. I'm guessing that's when the sorceress took him," She explained patiently to Dhinil.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:50 am

Amarie sat down eventually as she knows that the discussion was going to take a long time,"Speaking of spies,I do not deny the fact there may be some in our circle who are spies...but...we only trust our students and only they will know about what we are planning..."said Amarie when a thought struck her,maybe to her that was why Clarisse wanted Sadentir..
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:21 am

Dhinil: I see, how realistic was this plan of his? *Dhinil thinks on this a moment.*

Master Blacksmith: Well I, nor do I think Dhinil would want to make you delay your plans.

*The Master Blacksmith stands followed by Dhinil. He couldn't blame them for only trusting their students. Besides him being a new comer could hardly protest that the two of them could add to any plan.*

Master Blacksmith: You can find us down in the forge district. If we can help you only need send world.

*With this offer spoken, the Master Blacksmith and Dhinil move to leave.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**The City/Shazarade City Skies**

*Having flown from the Sorceress's Tower, Uxrut now rides her lizard in the skies above the city. She has the warming stone from Sadentģr against her skin on a chain around her neck. In her hand she holds the sorceress's stone, it had faintly started to glow as she entered the vicinity of the city. Uxrut smiles to herself.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Islūsan stood. "Thank you for your offer. Would you like some breakfast before you go?" She asked, looking from the master blacksmith to Dhinil and back to the blacksmith again.

Clarisse watched until their new friend was far gone before heading back to her chambers. "Remove the shadow. I want to see our new 'guest'," She said to Satoh.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:59 am

((I'm sorry for being inactive without any notification, everybody...))

Selena and her friend Ezaria waited outside of Islūsan's house, chatting about what might be everybody else talking about inside the High Mage's house and what they would say to them about their coming.

"Oh! Maybe we could tell them about the rumour on southern village first!" Ezaria clapped her hands when she got an idea. "About a group dark mages trying to recruit members from the village, remember?"

"If you think that's a good idea, I'll go with you. You're the 'brain' in our team."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 am

Amarie knowing that two mages are waiting outside and it seems that Islusan was up for a breakfast,she opened the door and surveyed the two young girls,they were only a year or two younger than her,"Come in...we're having breakfast soon,"she said politely to them,she was quite rude to Dhinil because of the tensed feeling that she was unable to let go,High Healer though she was,she was still young in controlling her emotions.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Islūsan lay a comforting hand on Amarie's shoulder. "Be patient with him. He's still young himself, or at least he looks it," She said quietly to her friend. She walked toward the kitchen area and began to prepare breakfast for six people.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:12 am

Amarie turns her head and looked at Islūsan,she smiled and nodded,"But...his species...it feels familiar and if I'm not wrong...he is elder than I am..."Amarie said in a tone of unsure,she shrugged and beckoned all of them to sit down,"Do come in and sit down..."she invited them.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 am

"Thank you," said Ezaria shyly. Selena sat in silence besides of her friend, trying to watch her manner in front of the High Healer and Mage. "I-I think we have to introduce ourselves first," Selena whispered to Ezaria. Without waiting her answer, Selena said to Amarie, "Sorry for not introducing ourselves first, My Lady... We came from east temple to investigate on the recent occurrence related to the Mage War."

"Me and my friend have no clue on this investigation, so we come to seek your help... And, err..."

Selena glanced quickly to Ezaria, silently asking what she should say next.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:16 am

Amarie looked at Selena and smiled,"Don't call me my lady,I may have lived long but in your human years,I'm only about 2 years younger than both of you,you can call me by name..."Amarie said,she narrowed her eyes when she heard of Mage War,"Mage War...What investigation is this?"Amarie asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:57 am

"Okay... It's La-- Amarie, then," Selena said timidly. She cleared her throat and explained about their mission, "As you may know... The war among mages has been going for years without any sign of its end. Because of that, many mages, healers, and warriors jined force and create a new force, a neutral one, to stop the war."

"But... Recently many of them are missing or found dead. Our temple suspected someone killed them to stop the force from stopping the war. That's why we are here: finding any clue which can lead us to find the culprit and stop the war."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:17 am

*The Master Blacksmith and Dhinil halt their progress at Islūsan's words. Both accept that this is her way of having them stay if they will. Both men nod their thanks and move into the kitchen, following Islūsan.*

Dhinil: Thank you, we haven't broken our fast this morning. Is there anything we can help you with? *he refers to the breakfast preparation, he still stands while the master blacksmith has already taken a seat at the table.*

*Dhinil hasn't caught onto the fact that its his species that is making the elfin healer so uncomfortable and off balance, he chooses to ignore her rudeness because the mistress of this house was a good friend of the master blacksmith.*

*Both men visibly pay attention to the conversation at the mention of the two girl’s mission. This was why'd they'd come in the first place.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sorceress's Tower - Upper Chamber**

*Satoh nods in answer to Clarisse's command, he bends over the unconscious vampire and recalls the shadow. In only a few moments, Sadentģr should return to full awareness.*

*Satoh steps back and watches their 'guest' with curiosity, he was hopeful that something nasty was in stall for the vampire. However he must wait for Clarisse...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**The City/Shazarade City - Down the street from Islūsan's House**

*Uxrut lands in a narrow alley, recalling her sky beast, she steps out from the alley way and looks towards Islūsan's House, the stone in her hand indicated that the ones inside were her targets. She smiles, completely oblivious to the townsfolk who were staring at her from her entrance. After all not that many people arrived by swooping down on a sky lizard, and then stood in the middle of the road with an unblinking stare. Townsfolk were unnerved.*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:42 am

Amarie walked slowly into the kitchen and dining room,she beckoned the two girls to sit down while she stood her ground with a concentrated expression on her face,"You said,mages,healers and warriors,am I right?"she asked them before they could answer,Amarie looks up and turn to the door,"I have a bad feeling...there's a bad aura,Islūsan...something's coming.."Amarie said in a tone of alarm.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Islūsan, too, looked toward the door. "Yes, something unexpected and most unwelcome. I'll go see who, or what, it is," She said softly to her friend. She poked her head out of the window, then drew back suddenly with a sharp gasp. "An Othrosian!" She exclaimed to her friend.

Clarisse stared at Sadentģr for a brief moment, then waved him off. "Take him to the dungeon, I'll deal with him later. We'll see how long it takes before he gives in," She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Mages
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: