RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many days have you been alive?

Go down 
+3
Pips
Llyr
Shiki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How many days have you been alive? Empty
PostSubject: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:47 am

For me, it's 6,618. However- was I really living that life, or just cruising though?

What comes to your mind when the numbers are laid out for you?
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:39 am

6568 days. I think it's quite a waste of life. It makes me feel worse when I look at the hours and minutes convertion. Oh my...

Really, it just makes me realise how much human time I've wasted, with little to show for it. Then again, how can you really live your life? o.O; It's a really weird thing to ponder on.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:56 am

"living life" I suppose is any moment you are doing something you can truly say "I want to be doing this" to yourself during the process of doing it (imo, anyway) In other words: when you don't feel like a waste of time and space.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Jotohei
Shiki

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:02 pm

So that's pretty much the difference between existing and living... Makes sense, I suppose. I'd like to feel like I'm not a waste, perhaps, at some point. It'd be interesting to see if I notice the difference between now and whenever that'll be.

Just saying 18 years makes you feel so small, yet when you say 6000whatever, then it kinda makes you feel weird, or is that just me?
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/xeikomn
Llyr
Nitohei

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:56 am

I've been alive for 6046 days
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:39 am

.xeikomn// wrote:
I'd like to feel like I'm not a waste, perhaps, at some point.
It is a perfectly valid arguement to say that every single thing that lives is a waste.. The trick I suppose is to not care about things like that o.O I know for one thing that I'm a waste- but do I care? no.
Back to top Go down
Pips
Nitohei
Pips

Female
Number of posts : 36

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:18 pm

I'll have lived roughly 6205 days by Jan 21st....

I don't think I've wasted those days one bit, I've shared them with the most important people of my life...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4960390
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:49 pm

8,782 days as of today, I kinda like the way I've spent my time...maybe don't like the fact that most of that was in a school of some kind *chuckles*.
Back to top Go down
Diddy21
Ittohei
Diddy21

Male
Number of posts : 142
Location : Falling! Waiting to reach the end of the rabbit hole...
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Profile
Character Profile: Dwarven Assassin

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:33 am

6.231 myself. Interesting topic...
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female
Number of posts : 91

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 am

6233 days~

I've been spending most of my times in the same school for years (from kindergarten to high school grade) and it's kind of boring for me...

But I don't think I've waste my time too much... :3
Back to top Go down
http://misato-dailylife-journal.blogspot.com/
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:20 pm

6705 days to today the 29th of January of 2008 including leap years.

Well thats long...er..wait not long enough for us to think we have achieve something since we are only counting days,I love my life and appreciate it I hope I have more days than just 6000+ maybe a million days maybe?or maybe 1 billion I'll be able to do a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:13 am

Miyuki wrote:
6705 days to today the 29th of January of 2008 including leap years.

Well thats long...er..wait not long enough for us to think we have achieve something since we are only counting days,I love my life and appreciate it I hope I have more days than just 6000+ maybe a million days maybe?or maybe 1 billion I'll be able to do a lot of things.

Shocked What you want to live to your over 2,000 years old WOW...I don't think I'd opt for that long *chuckles*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many days have you been alive?   How many days have you been alive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many days have you been alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: