RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School

Go down 
+3
Seda
Maki Muffin
IHateTomorrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Diddy21
Ittohei
Diddy21

Male
Number of posts : 142
Location : Falling! Waiting to reach the end of the rabbit hole...
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Profile
Character Profile: Dwarven Assassin

[[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:51 pm

"Um..it's ok." said Jagen as he kept his head down the whole time and was making his way back to the table. "Not a problem," said Sara as she turned back around and heard their introduction. "Well, it's nice to meet you Cassie and Alex." Uh oh....A class vampires... "Well, I'm Sara as I told you earlier and my brother is Jagen over there coming with his drink."
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:40 am

Cassandra frowns for a moment, then says "You're a class B vamp" she smiles momentarily "You and your brother" she says plainly, no hate no arrogancy no supriority in her voice. She then smiles warmly "Hey, you've no need to worry, I've nothing against Class Bs" her eyes flicker over to Alexzandar for a split second, "Him, i'd stay away from though" she says in a hushed voice
Back to top Go down
https://rpglovers.rpg-board.net
IHateTomorrow
Nitohei
IHateTomorrow

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:47 am

The teacher's conversation slowly died down for no apparent reason. After a moment they stood up, turning to the door of the cafeteria and just as they did so, Principal Gen Tsubasa entered the cafe. He held in his hands a laptop and some files as he entered and he looked calm as he glanced at his staff. He gave them a simple head bow and they returned it with deep bows.

Principal Tsubasa walked up to the very front of the cafe, examining the students and did not wait for their attention. "Sudents and Staff!" He began, his voice loud and strong. "We begin a new year at Hilton High School. I welcome the new students and my trusted old staff. The list of rules posted infront of the dorm hallways will soon be removed and placed here, for everyone to see and, hopefully, follow. Our staff here have all memorized these rules and you are to do so as well. They follow mostly that of a normal High School. Now, let me introduce to you students, your staff."

Principal Tsubasa turned his attention to Takino. "Class A teacher Takino, Kai please stand."

Takino did as told and stood up, facing the students. "Hello, all. I am Takino." He gave a smirk to the students. "I look forward to a very wonderful year." He took a seat again as Principal Tsubasa continued.

"Class B teacher Ro, Tony please stand."

Tony stood. "I am Tony, Class A teacher. Let's make this a good year." He smiled to his students and then took a seat.

"And your hall monitor, fresh out of jail, Watari, Kio."

Watari stood, turning to the students. "Don't cause trouble, kids. I have the right to kill you."

"Only if-" Principal Tsubasa interrupted as Watari sat down.. "things get serious. And they better not. All the administration that stands before you are pure blood vampires, myself included, and we do not think any less of those who aren't and neither should you. We do NOT tolarate fighting, this includes verbally."

"On a lighter note." He turned to the large screen door against the back wall of the cafe as it opened up, revealing a large ordering table with a woman behind it, in her thirties. "Breakfast is now served. Please remember also that the staff and students cannot eat in the halls but can in their dorm rooms. Also, we serve no more than 14 pints of blood per student per day, which is average to that of a human adult. If you take any more you will be immediately expelled. Also, blood may not be drank outside of the cafe. And please remember that classes start promptly at 1 AM. Thank you."

Principal Tsubasa gave a bow then turned and walked out.

Zero glanced back at the cafeteria lady who waited for someone to serve. He felt uneasy to go up their first, but he was hungry.

--

After Principal Tsubasa finished his speech, Ken stood up and walked to the cafeteria service area. He didn't give a second thought to being late. Ken decided he'd save his 14 pints for lunch and for dinner, 7 each time. He only ordered some meat.

"You want some meat? We got it raw too, chicken, beef, ham, rabbit, duck, whatever you like honey." The cafeteria lady said. "They also come with animal blood. You can drink as much of that as you can pay for. Students prefer it because it's less expensive than the human blood."

"Beef's fine. I'll have 4pints of chicken blood though." Ken ordered.

"Comin' right up!" She said.

After getting his food, Ken walked up to his table with the tray and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:17 am

Altair got his drink and went to go get some food, he walked up to the cafeteria land and ordered some chicken and 2 pints of blood and went back to his table. after a couple minutes he was done eating and returned to his dorm room.

He started to unpack his stuff and went to bed.

(i guess your talking about your other char lilth right?)
Back to top Go down
Maki Muffin
Nitohei
Maki Muffin

Female
Number of posts : 45
Location : Somewhere between the Cloud fans and the Sephiroth fans...Hopefully, I survive xP
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Kara sighed as it seemed that Zero had ignored her. She filed into the line to get her breakfast. "5 pints please. It was a long trip here." she said kindly, and the lunch lady smiled and handed her the blood. Kara nodded back gracously and headed to her dorm room. Once there, she sat on her bed and drank. "This place is so different. Am I...To normal to fit in?" Her outloud thoughts scared her, and she took another drink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuhrersardine
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:20 pm

((Yeh i was))

Alexzandar stands, striding away from the table and Cassandra. He stands in line, before ordering a couple of pints of human blood. He then walks back to sit at the table.

Cassandra rolls her eyes at Alex, "Grumpy sod" she mumbles, before saying, "Are you coming to get something" to Sara. Standing up she prepares to walk over to the line, but stands and waits for Sara
Back to top Go down
https://rpglovers.rpg-board.net
Diddy21
Ittohei
Diddy21

Male
Number of posts : 142
Location : Falling! Waiting to reach the end of the rabbit hole...
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Profile
Character Profile: Dwarven Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:48 pm

"Oh!" Sara said as she smiled brightly and got up to join Cassandra. "Here's ten buck Jagen," She gave him the money and smiled. "Get something whenever you like. I'm going to go get something with Cassandra." She turned back and smiled at her again as she walked with her to the counter.

Jagen grabbed the money off the table and stuck it in his pocket. He glanced back over at Alexzander one more time before he got up and walked out of the cafeteria. "I wonder how much time we get?..." He walked up the stairs and went to his room to start unpacking a little and maybe to catch up on a good book.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:07 am

Altair woke up and looked at the time, it was 12:30. He got out of bed and said
"Well i guess I should get ready, class starts in a half hour."

He got dressed and started to walk to his class room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School   [[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[STARTED]] Hilton; The Vampire High School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2