RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Youtube Time Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Time   Youtube Time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 am

You know what to do. =P (Post something, and discuss other things.) I think we should make this interesting, and start without any particular subject. Just be nice and describe what the video is rather than just posting a link blindly ^^

Devil Eyes- an animation by Paul Robertson. I met this guy online once and he gave me some advice on animation which was quite nice. The song's by a band called Qua btw.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Youtube Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Time   Youtube Time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCEhCe2UxI - The Boondocks, a show about a black family in a white community. Second season is more animated since this guy from Japan helped the animator. It's awesome and has a lot of messages about racism and such.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Youtube Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Time   Youtube Time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:54 pm

That was interesting, something I really normally wouldn't watch xD It reminds me of the American comedy (I use the term lightly here =p) that Disney Channel (or was that Nickelodeon, I really don't remember) show, but with stronger language. Other than the language, they have near-enough the same humour imo, which is really bizzare and quite interesting xD

Any more links anybody? ^^
Back to top Go down
Vashy Muffin
Nitohei
Vashy Muffin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Youtube Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Time   Youtube Time Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:34 am

Sorry guys but the description for this forum says "No links". So I'm going to close this down unless Lilith says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brian4534
Sponsored content

Youtube Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Time   Youtube Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: